Divide & Conquer
Estate Sales Policies
General Information on Estate Sales
There are several types of estate sales:
True estate sales, living estate sales, downsizing sales and moving sales. We perform services in all these cases.
Sales are generally conducted over 3 days.
• Thursday, 7:00AM - 5:30PM
• Friday, 8:00AM - 5:30PM
• Saturday, 8:00AM - 2:00PM
If possible, a period of 3-4 weeks is needed for set-up time. We will go through closets, drawers, shelves etc. and display and price all items to be sold.
• The price is set for the first day.
• Items are sold at a 25% reduction on Friday.
• Items are sold at a 50% reduction on Saturday.
Advertising information is needed 15-18 days prior to a sale.
• Approx. 4000 emails are sent for the sale.
• An ad is placed in at least 1 and 6-7 newspapers
(depending on the location of the sale.)
• We accept Credit/Debit cards (except Discover), but an added charge of 3.5% will be added to purchase price
Items that are unsold are packed for the Salvation Army or another charitable organization on Saturday at the close of the sale.