Divide & Conquer
• Let me know what you have (via the phone, email, or a visit from me), so I can make sure that I have the PHYSICAL SPACE for your items.
• I have to turn in the ad information 15-18 days prior to a sale; if certain things need to be advertised, let me know.
• I will have a "receive merchandise date” for the items to be delivered by you to the sale site. This is usually about 25-30 days prior to the sale date.
• Each item needs to be tagged with your 3 initials (white label or string tag). If a string tag is used, it must be knotted, not looped. If a string tag is used on a garment, run it through a buttonhole, belt loop, or garment label and then tie a knot.
• Unsold items must be picked up Saturday of the sale by 2:00 PM, unless other arrangements have been made between you and Divide & Conquer.